MIDDLE SCHOOL & HIGH SCHOOL PARENTS/GUARDIANS: Please note that student lunchroom charges will NOT be allowed in the cafeteria beginning May 1, 2018, so please make sure your student has money deposited to their account or has cash to pay for their meal. Also if your student has a negative lunchroom account balance, their end-of-the year records will not be released until the account is paid in full.

Make sure to let your school lunch employees know how much you appreciate their hard work!!


All schools in the Taylor County School District (Taylor County High/Middle School, Taylor County Upper Elementary School, and Taylor County Primary School) serve a National School Breakfast and Lunch each day.


Seamless Summer 2018

Summer Lunch will occur Monday - Friday, June 4 - 29, 2018. Please contact Carla Martin, 478-721-1204, if your organization wishes to operate a summer feeding site.

USDA Nondiscrimination Statement


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.


If you would like to save a PDF copy, click the link below: